II. Compilation of Research Data
TEA Units of Study: TEKS "Knowledge and skills" subsections covered:
B. Compilation of Research Data
- (1) The student applies mathematics, science, English language arts, and social studies in independent study.
- (B) use reading and research skills to investigate self-selected topics and compile a research portfolio
- (C) collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop a project
- (6) The student evaluates the original research project.
- (A) create weekly progress reports that address time management and goal setting
- (B) meet periodically with the teacher for conferences about progress, concerns, successes, and needs
Related Lesson Plans for Classrooms