1. Time management refers to a range of:
2. An example of how to use time management effectively is:
3. Decision making and problem solving are ongoing processes of:
4. The third step in the FCCLA Planning Process is:
5. The last step in the FCCLA Planning Process is Follow Up which means to decide what needs to be done.
6. Problem solving is the process of:
7.The first step to follow when trying to solve a problem is:
8. One of the benefits of teamwork is that it can accomplish more than an individual.
9. Community service is:
10. A team player is:
11. A local high school is planning their senior trip to Thrills ‘n’ Spills Theme Park. The general admission price is $59.99 per person. If the theme park will give a group rate of 20%, how much will it cost for the entire senior class of 352 students to go to Thrill ‘n’ Spills?
12.The tourism industry consists of:
13. A product refers to anything a business sells. It includes:
14.The travel industry consists of:
15. Quality Control (QC) is a process that empowers all levels of employees to work in groups to establish guest service expectations and determine the best way to meet or exceed these expectations. It focuses on error prevention.
16. Writing composition in the travel industry can be used for:
17. The benefits of speaking a second language in the travel industry are:
18. Body language includes:
19. Presentation formats include:
20. Presentation skills can create effective training, teaching, and lecturing in the travel industry.
21. The selling process does NOT include:
22. The last step of the sales process is:
23. Group sales consist of:
24. Marketing segments do NOT include:
25. Diversity is the quality of being different and unique.
26. Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully:
27. Internet travel services have allowed us to:
28. Travel and Tourism will continue to expand slower than the economy as a whole and faster than comparable industries.
29. According to the Texas Travel Industry Association, travel generates billions in federal, state, and local taxes.
30. Service is an activity that:
31. Any situations considered to be hazardous should be reported to:
32. OSHA stands for:
33. Health codes are a set of standards set forth and enforced by a:
34. An Emergency Action Plan is for:
35. The emphasis of security measures is:
36. Devices for electronic communication includes:
37. E-mail in the workplace has become an important communication technology and may be used to:
38. Point-of-Sales Systems are used in the food and beverage industry with a touch screen to:
39. An HRIS system keeps track of:
40. Table Management Systems are used in hotels to book rooms.
41. Personal qualities needed for a career in the travel and tourism industry are:
42. Career portfolios are used to plan, organize, and document:
43. Stress is a feeling of tension that can result in:
44. A physical stress-management technique may be:
45. The four R’s of coping with stress are:
46. CTE stands for:
47. There are _____________ Career Clusters.
48. TEKS stands for:
49. Travel and Tourism Management is part of the ______________ Career Cluster.
50. Career and Technical Education (CTE) equips students with: