1.TEKS stands for
2. CTE stands for
3. A teacher's philosophy of education
4. Characteristics of teachers are
5. _________________is a good form of learning, especially with vocabulary.
6. To prepare a philosophy of education, students need to
7. A philosophy
8. Assess is
9. The one characteristic that guarantees success in teaching is
10. Effective strategies for dealing with bullying include:
11. ELL refers to
12. Students may need to work with a word ____________times before they understand it well enough to use it correctly.
13. Another word for clarity is ____________.
14. Print rich classrooms provide
15. An important skill for success in writing is ____________.
16. The four areas of development include:
17. Developmentally appropriate describes learning activities provided that are at the correct level for a students'
18. ___________believed all people should learn to read so they could read and understand the _Bible_ for themselves
19. The Theory of Multiple Intelligences
20. Comenius created
21. Most classes contain students
22. Learning about theories helps
23. Children should be taught rules and behaviors for
24. Teachers should provide a safe emotional climate at school
25. Professional teachers consider the way they
26. When creating class rules, teachers should
27. Teachers should demonstrate
28. _______are the major keys to successful learning.
29. Since the Internship or Field-Based experience component of the Education and Training Cluster may involve students traveling to other campuses, it is important to obtain approval from
30. Intern students could be identified in other school areas and classroom by wearing
31. Students can document, assess and reflect on their Intern experiences with
32. Students are representing the school district and must be ___________about what they see and hear.
33. All other students, especially younger ones, consider the Interns to be _________.
34. Issues in Education and Training policies might include
35. The Internship component of Practicum in Education and Training allows students to _____________all of the knowledge and skills they have acquired in other classes.
36. Students will devise instructional methods the align with the ____________.
37. __________are broad, general statements about what is to be learned.
38. Teachers should use a variety of instructional strategies because
39. Learner __________is important to guide selection and adjustment of instructional strategies.
40. Teaching, learning, and evaluating are a __________cycle.
41. Praise given to students should
42. ________________evaluate technology applications to determine their effectiveness for practical classes.
43. Teachers need to devise and monitor rules for __________________safety.
44.Teachers should check the _____________ policy before allowing students to use the internet.
45. Everything students read on the internet
46. Using free Web classroom tools
47. All students need to know and practice
48. Technology applications may be excellent strategies for
49. Assessment is directly connected to ________where results are closely monitored by state and federal government agencies.
50. _________________a student's efforts is one of the most difficult parts of the teaching process.