1. Colonial education was characterized by all of the following except:
2. Throughout history, many political leaders were also leaders in education, including:
3. ________________schools were the first free public schools.
4. Who is considered the Father of American Education?
5. Benjamin Bloom created his ____________of learning.
6. Every teacher fosters students' development in:
7. Teachers must continue to be ____________to be most effective.
8. Teachers use ____________ with many other tools to assess performance.
9. Effective leaders include _______________ on decision-making boards.
10. ________________schools are public schools with a specific focus.
11. Students need _________________skills for collecting thoughts and ideas in groups and listening to new concepts.
12. 21st Century Skills include:
13. When instructing students, teachers need to consider:
14. It is important for students to distinguish between personal and ____________ communication in verbal, nonverbal, written, and electronic communications.
15. Literacy includes:
16. Developmentally appropriate classrooms might include:
17. The areas of human development include which of the following areas:
18. John Dewey's Progressivism included which of the following ideas:
19. Learning usually progresses from __________to abstract.
20. Jean Piaget developed theories about _____________________development.
21. Following a _____________ is good classroom management for all ages.
22. Classroom management includes:
23. Teachers should be alert to potential situations for:
24. Teachers must know and be in compliance with:
25. Ethics and laws in education guarantee:
26. __________are created as guides for people living together.
27. Teachers are required by law to:
28. The ________________is an effective way to organize a variety of documents and samples of work.
29. Internship field-based experiences can take place at:
30. The interns must act professionally and as positive role models at:
31. In Texas, the content standards for knowledge and skills for each class are called the:
32. __________ are specific statements that include an action, the conditions, and the expected level of performance.
33. Especially when working with students from special populations, teachers should:
34. Constant ____________and monitoring when using technology keeps students safe and focused.
35. _____________________is one of the most continually changing strategies in education.
36. Some of the issues with adding technological devices include:
37. Guidelines for using technology should include:
38. The ______________is an effective way to organize a variety of documents and samples.
39. Assessment and evaluation should be:
40. Grades should be:
41. Assessments and grades should be linked to:
42. Having students do demonstrations is a good way to assess_____________.
43. Career choices in education and training could include:
44. Teaching jobs could be available at:
45. Students who are preparing to work or go to school in other countries need to:
46. If each student does not have computer access in the classroom, teachers can:
47. Teachers can make information from the internet available by:
48. Technology is an excellent strategy for:
49. Planning helps teachers:
50. It is important to complete forms, such as the ___________________ in the Field-Based experience.