1. Career Portals is a course that:
2. The Statewide Instructional Resources Development Center focuses on the needs of Texas teachers in the areas of:
3. The goals of this course include guiding students as they:
4. School districts have the flexibility to:
5. Which of the following statements is correct?
6. According to TEA, a Career Portals course must:
7. A lifestyle is:
8. The decision-making process is critical for students to grasp because:
9. The purpose of creating a lifestyle budget is to:
10. All of the following are components of a budget except:
11. A graduation plan:
12. ________________ allows junior or senior students to enroll in a college course and simultaneously earn high school and college credit for the course.
13. Career learning experiences could include:
14. It is important for students to take several different skill or aptitude assessments because:
15. Personality characteristics are:
16. The three Career Clusters covered in Career Portals are:
17. A career pathway is:
18. Possible careers within the Education and Training Career Cluster include:
19. Possible careers within the Hospitality and Tourism Career Cluster include:
20. Possible careers within the Human Services Career Cluster include:
21. Service learning project ideas should originate from:
22. Career and Technical Student Organizations include:
23. Organization, communication and leadership are all skills needed for:
24. When creating goals, they should be:
25. The difference between curricular and extracurricular activities is:
26. An example of a service learning activity is:
27. Professional organizations offer:
28. Which of the following is not a form of business correspondence discussed as part of the interview process?
29. When completing a job application, applicants should:
30. Which of the following is an example of a professional reference?
31. For the purpose of an interview, bright colors and patterns:
32. Which of the following is an interview don’t?
33. Following an interview, it is common courtesy to:
34. Which of the following bank accounts is known as a savings account?
35. Debit cards:
36. The best description of a budget is:
37. Budgeting a particular amount for savings should be treated as:
38. Banks are considered safe places to keep money because:
39. A budget is a tool:
40. Life events that involve money matters include, but are not limited to:
41. The most accurate source of occupational information put out by the U.S. government is the:
42. Within the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), hospitality and tourism occupations would be found in the ________________ category.
43. Which of the following pieces of information can be found on the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) website?
44. Employment trends are based on:
45. Examples of credit include:
46. Which of the following is not an advantage of using credit?
47. A credit score is:
48. Which of the three agencies below is a free credit reporting agency?
49. Identity theft occurs when an individual:
50. To protect yourself against identity theft: